Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Coffin Girls (Elegantly Undead: Book 1 of the Coffin Girls Witch Vampire Series)


Coffin Girls (Elegantly Undead: Book 1 of the Coffin Girls Witch Vampire Series) 

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampires, Witches, Fairies, Werewolves and Voodoo, August 21, 2012 


Do you like books about vampires, witches, fairies, werewolves or any other paranormal entity? Do you like a good love story with lots of tension? Do you like new versions and ideas about what paranormal can do, be, or look like? 

Then this is the book for you. Coffin Girls is a book about five vampires that are also part something else. They have carved a good living out for themselves and their "Cajun Voodoo Momma" in New Orleans. As wedding planners they are able to help other woman plan, prepare, and enjoy their own Cinderella Wedding Days. 

Trying to fly under the Vampire Council's radar they are forced into a situation in which they have to "take in" some Witches because the leaders are trying to get the Vampires and Witches to form friendships that might mutually benefit both. As the creator of the Coffin Girls Anais is the leader of their little group and so she plays hostess. The leader of the Witches, Collin, feels an instant connection to her and it is something he has never experienced. When Anais passes out while showing the witches around New Orleans she is forced to trust the Witches with secrets she never thought she would have to share. Collin quickly decides that they can help each other and so the two groups form a front that is able to learn to love, laugh, and please the Goddess by helping those in need.

I refuse to be a spoiler in my reviews and so I must stop here and tell you this: This is an awesome book and so very very worth the price and time that it takes you to read it! I fell in love with the characters, the plot, and love that Aneesa puts into her books.

Please take the time and money to escape into a new world where everything is a little brighter, a little more red, and a lot bigger than we could have ever imagined! From the beginning of the book to the end I was hooked. I love being able to read a book and realize that I am mad when I am interrupted or when I have to sleep because all I want to do is keep reading!

This is one of those books that I had a book hangover with. I cried when it was over and trust me I will be harassing Aneesa until she gives us the sequel. I can't wait to find out what the Goddess has in store for the new friends!

In a word this book is: WONDERFUL! Try it! I know you will love it the way I did!

http://www.amazon.com/Coffin-Girls-Elegantly-Undead-ebook/dp/B008N0GWVA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment